Sweet Office Flings for the Environment
Author: Zo Zhou
Celebrate National Recycling Week with an office fling. Register your workplace for a Friday File Fling to help the environment, de-clutter the office and engage colleagues about the benefits of recycling! It's free to register and we help you every step of the way. Every year, we get glowing feedback about how easy and enjoyable the Flings are. This year we also have 15 bars of Cocolo chocolate up for grabs for one lucky fling organiser.*
What is a Friday File Fling?
Unlike most office flings, Friday File Flings uncomplicate your life at work, because you can:
- Clear out old useless files - you can even turn one-sided paper into notebooks
- Engage your colleagues about how to recycle right in a fun, practical way - see BusinessRecycling.com.au for more recycling solutions at work
- Have drinks or afternoon tea
- Hold a positive environmental "staff engagement activity" and/or
- Educate your colleagues about other green initiatives at work.
We make it easy for you too! Get started by checking out our 4-page guide or short 'how to' video. We provide an adaptable emailto send to your colleagues for the event, a poster (with a space for your logo) for the staff room or to put near the printer. If Friday 16th November isn't convenient, hold your Fling on any day that suits. You could also host multiple Flings to work around your colleagues' schedules, or to get some healthy office competition going.
Register online or call our Recycling Hotline on 1300 733 712.
Check out the organisations that participated last year - will your workplace be on the 2012 list?
*Details will be sent to registered fling organisers