Buy Recycled Office Products
Recycling material is really the beginning of the process. Buying recycled products helps close the loop. The more products you buy made from recycled products the greater the environmental benefits of recycling. If you can find Australian made recycled products the environmental benefits are even greater.
Some of the office products available currently include:
- Australian made, recycled content office paper (Reflex, Australian).
- Envelopes, folders (Tudor and Marbig)
- Notebooks and pads (Tudor, Spirex)
- Desk Accessories like pen holders, draw liners, document holders, magazine holders)
- Post It notes (3M, Tudor)
- Pens (Enviroliner, Bic, Pilot Rexgrip)
- Rulers (Close the Loop)
Many of these products can be purchased at regular newsagencies, stationery stores, from online stationery providers like Officeworks and at 'green' stores and websites (e.g. weliveit.com.au, goinggreensolutions.com.au, ecooffice.com.au).
Planet Ark does not necessarily endorse any of the retailers or products mentioned in this section.
The BusinessRecycling website makes it easier to recycle at work with a comprehensive list of recyclers, a checklist to help choose the right recycler, free signage, case studies, information and more.